Techspec

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Introductions are in order...

Hello fellow tech junkies,

My name is Daniel and I will be sharing my tech knowledge w/ you via articles, links, and random bablings. This will be a wonderful and interesting venture. I hope that all you geeks out there in cyberspace will give us feedback on things that you would like to see us talk about. I'll take audio and text questions and answer them in a weekly "Questions" post. All you have to do is email them to me @ uabtechguy@gmail.com.

That's all I've got for now. I should have my first full blown article up no later than Monday. Until then you can check out my website, www.uabtechguy.com, and listen to my twice-weekly podcast.

Hasta Luego!!!
UAB Tech Guy
posted by UAB Tech Guy at 2:22 PM

1 Comments:

WOW you must feel really speacial about you getting a writting postion on this spot. Must make you feel happy in the pants hmmm...hmmm!!!. i will be leaving more of this so post some more up so i can critzie teh hell out of you so GET ER' DONE!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

Add a comment